03 Sep 2017
NOTE: There will be only one class today at 9am. We’ll see you guys there!
5 RFT of:
- 22 Kettlebell swings (RX: 70#/55#, L2: 55#/35#, L3: 35#/25#)
- 22 Box Jumps (Rx: 24″/20″ L2/L3: 20″/18″)
- 400 Meter Run
- 22 Burpees
31 Aug 2017
5×2 @ 70% of 1RM
4 RFT of
- 10 Alternating Pistols (L2: to Medball, L3: to box)
- 16 Alternating DB Snatch (RX: 45#/30#, L2: 30#/20#, L3: 20#/10#)
- 21 Box Jumps (Rx: 24″/20″ L2/L3: 20″/18″)
28 Aug 2017
- 60 Calorie Row
- 50 Box Jumps (Rx: 24″/20″ L2/L3: 20″/18″)
- 40 Push-ups
- 30 Sit-ups
- 20 Toes-to-Bar (L2: K2E, L3: Knee Raises)
- 10 Handstand Push-ups (L2: w/pad, L3: DB Strict Press)
18 Aug 2017
The “Anson, we’ll miss you!” WOD
5 Rounds within 30 Minutes of:
- 20 Box Jumps (RX: 30″/24″, L2: 24″/20″, L3: 20″/18″)
- 4 Bar Muscle Ups (L2: 4 C2B Pull-ups/4 Deficit Push-ups, L3: 4 Strict Band Pull-ups/4 Push-ups)
- 400 Meter Run
Perform max burpees after all 5 rounds are complete until 30 minutes are up.
Score = total burpees completed.
This Hero WOD was originally posted on the CrossFit main site as the workout of the day for Saturday, July 8, 2017 (170708).
On July 7, 2016, a sniper coordinated an ambush on a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas. Dallas 5 commemorates the five officers who lost their lives in the attack.
Dallas Police Officer Patricio “Patrick” Zamarripa, 33, was a member of the force for six years and served active duty with the U.S. Navy for eight years and in the reserves for five. He is survived by his wife, Kristy, and daughter, Lyncoln Rae.
Dallas Police Senior Corporal Lorne Ahrens, 48, was a longtime member of the force. He served with the Los Angeles Police Department for 10 years before moving to Texas and joining the Dallas Police Department in 2002. He is survived by his wife, Katrina, and children, Sorcha and Magnus.
Dallas Police Officer Michael Krol, 40, was an eight-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department and a dedicated member of the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office in Detroit, Michigan, before that. He is survived by numerous friends and family members.
Dallas Police Sergeant Michael Smith, 55, served as a U.S. Army Ranger before joining the police force in 1989. The 27-year veteran of the force is survived by his wife, Heidi, and daughters, Victoria and Caroline.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit Officer Brent Thompson, 43, served in the Marine Corps before joining the Corsicana Police Department and then the Dallas Police. He is survived by his wife, Emily, and many other friends and family members.
03 Aug 2017
5×2 @ 85% of 1RM
4 RFT of
- 20 Power Snatches (RX: 75#/45#, L2: 65#/35#, L3: 45#/25#20)
- 20 Box Jumps (Rx: 24″/20″ L2/L3: 20″/18″)